Electronic Patient Room Board
The Electronic Patient Room Board (EPRB) delivers a digitalisation of the current manual room board (whiteboards) commonly used in Hospitals and other Healthcare facilities. The EPRB improves the visualisation of consumer information for patients, careers and clinical staff, thus providing improved communication regarding patient care. The solution is designed to increase the staff workplace satisfaction, reduce time spent on documentation, and increase the efficiency of clinical handovers.
The web based unified view of patient data from multiple sources can be displayed on a dedicated bedhead display, the patients entertainment system, the bedside point of care terminal or our smart board product, which blends the traditional white board with an embedded display. Displays can be DC powered or PoE, and connected to structure data network or WiFI.
Information is assembled in real-time from hospital system sources via Stellar Visions integration engine and displayed in a user-friendly screen. EPRB has the following features
- integrated with Rhapsody and eGate
- Supports HL7 2.3 and above, including FHIR
- Supports SAML based single sign-on to retrieve data from other web based applications that are not integrated with Rhapsody.
- Supports incremental implementation across a hospital, health district and multiple sites locations
- Uses modern web technologies
- Unified view of a patient data from multiple source applications
- User authentication is performed against Active Directory. No user information is stored.
- Centralized enforcement of patient privacy
- Data is updated in real time
- Uses Message Queue Telemetry Transport (MQTT) for real time updates of patient data.
The solution consists of the following components:
- Nginx Plus web server
- HL7 interface engine
- HID Global’s ActiveID (4tress) authentication and audit server (for AD and SAML authentication)
Meet Stellar Vision team
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Dr A Rahman
Chief Technology Officer
Client Support Manager
Our clients talk about us
Change management is central to the success of all large scale projects and new initiatives. We delayed the updating of our Patient Engagement and Entertainment system for years. The recent experience with Stellar Vision made us wish we upgraded earlier. Their platform, delivery and ongoing system support for both staff and patients is outstanding.
The degree and depth of technical knowledge at Stellar Vision sets them apart from their competitors. They are a true IT company who build and deliver their own solution, refreshing when so many suppliers are just resellers
I wish all our suppliers were as great to work with as Stellar Vision. They designed the transition out plan of the incumbent system with a focus on minimal impact to patient care. We thought the plan was ambitious given the requirement to build a full data network with endpoints to 650 beds. They handled it with ease. Five stars
You don't even know the know they entertainment system is there. This is a real positive for nursing and clinical staff, the time we use to spend helping patients with the old Hills system can now be better spent on patient care.
Stellar Visions platform enables our new mothers in maternity to watch educational videos we have produced possible. Usage data is showing a great response, feedback from the new parents is overwhelming positive.